Topic: The Ego ( His & Hers)
Date: Saturday, November 28th
Location: Brooklyn Nights
Address: 497 DeKalb Ave
Cross Blocks: (bet. Bedford & Skillman St.)
Direction: (click here)
- 5 – 6pm: Happy Hour/Game Time/Film Screening:
- 6 – 7pm: Guided Conversation & Live Performances
- 7 – 8pm: Improv & Crowd Participation
- 8 – 9pm: Expert Advise
- 9 – Until: Mingle/Network& Afterparty
A Dynamic Exclusive Event With:
‚ Short film clips
‚ Resource list
‚ Free admission
‚ Live entertainment
‚ Special guests
Hosted by: Chris ‘Kazi’ Rolle (www.chriskazirolle.com)
Guided Conversation Questions:
1. What exactly is ego, and, how does it help or hurt our relationship?
2. Is a woman’s egos bigger than a man’s?
3. Why does an educated and independent woman make some men feel intimidated and insecure?
4. Does the independent “I don’t need no man” type woman contribute to her single status?
5. If she makes more money and is more educated, what does she need him for?
6. Is a man’s ego so fragile that a woman needs to walk on egg shells to be in a relationship with him?
7. Does being the bread winner automatically make you the head of the household?
8. If men and women love each other, why do we say and do things that hurt each other?
9. Your question here…..
See you there:)
P.S. Get there early. Seating on a first come, first serve basis.