In 2004, Fat Joe and Remy Ma locked down the summer with the massive hit “Lean Back”. 12 years later the pair replicate that fortune with the huge success of the single “All the Way Up”, Fat Joe & Remy Ma release the full album Plata O Plomo. Of course the two have been frequent collaborators over the years but this is the first album as a duo for the Terror Squad members.
With two such monster records in a lengthy gap maybe the secret is in their chemistry. If so then the collab album Plata O Plomo makes sense. You have to give Joey and Remy credit for not trying to rhyme like someone they aren’t to fight the mold. New York rappers sounds like New York rappers on Plata O Plomo.
Plata O Plomo tracklist:
1. “Warning” feat. Kat Dahlia
2. “Swear To God” feat. Kent Jones
3. “Spaghetti” feat. Kent Jones
4. “All the Way Up” feat. French Montana & Infrared
5. “How Can I Forget” feat. Kent Jones
6. “How Long”
7. “Say Yes” feat. Sevyn Streeter & BJ The Chicago Kid
8. “Heartbreak” feat. The-Dream & Vindata
9. “Cookin” feat. French Montana & RySoValid
10. “Money Showers” feat. Ty Dolla $ign
11. “Too Quick” feat. Kingston
12. “Dreaming” feat. Stephanie Mills